Sunday, April 24, 2011

Slacker

Wow, I'm lazy. Just about every day, I'll read something or have some conversation that will get the gears turning in my head, and honestly I'll plan to write about it... but then I never quite get around to it.


It's not that I'm too busy with everything else, because I've certainly never had a problem blogging in the past, even when I've had a lot going on. I guess I just haven't been too blog-oriented lately.


Well, today I learned that PetsMart carries kitten formula, I can make it from my parents' house in Pinnacle to PetsMart in Winston-Salem and back in 40 minutes, a giant pork loin takes nearly two hours to cook whether you planned to have dinner at 4:30 or not (but that can be okay as long as the former neighbor kid who's now in college pulls into the driveway just as you're sitting down for dinner), there are limits even to my enjoyment of ironing, and I really don't care about "Game of Thrones."


And that's all I'm in the mood for right now.

No comments: