Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Whaaaaaat?

Yes, I know I'm at work, and I shouldn't be reading SportsIllustrated.com. I stipulate that I'm a horrible slacker.

But you know what I'm not? The kind of unrepentant pond scum that would sell out my team for a few primary votes, that's what.

(Note: I'm being mildly facetious here. But only mildly.)

So, for those of you out there contemplating a vote for Rudy Giuliani...you've gotten past his penchant for trading in wives, and maybe you've managed to gloss over the fact that the FDNY firefighters on whose tragedy he's trading hate his guts. But how on earth in good conscience can you get past this?

This great republic of ours can withstand a lot...But a patented sports bigamist in the White House? Whatever will we tell our children?

No comments: